We are facing some pretty unprecedented and uncertain times…
As a business that cares passionately about the community we serve, we wanted to share some of the measures we are taking due to COVID-19 in light of its increased spread and the latest government advice…
1. We are continually cleaning and sanitising all surfaces, utensils, shared facilities as we usually do, but more frequently, paying special attention to door handles, card machines, scales and baskets
2. We encourage people to use contactless to avoid the need to handle cash
3. Remember how important it is to wash your hands to reduce the spread of the virus
4. Continued monitoring and support of the team
5. We will look to launch home delivery next week, to help those vulnerable/at risk or unable to leave their homes – drop us a message or click here to sign up to our newsletter on the website if you would like to be kept in the loop.